Unleash your inner secret agent with the Covert Pen DVR! This discreet gadget allows you to covertly record high resolution colour video and photos directly to the pen's built-in USB memory. It looks and writes like a regular pen, so no one will know you are actually recording! Simply press the button on the bottom of the pen to begin capturing footage or images. The possibilities are endless
Capture smooth, high quality video in 640x480 resolution and photographs in 1280x1024 giving you a clear, crisp image.
Built-in 8GB Memory
Store over 250,000 photos or over seven hours of video with the integrated 8GB flash memory.
Common File Format
With video recorded in .AVI and photos captured with .JPEG, playback on your computer or USB devices has never been simpler.
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Connect the Covert Pen DVR to your USB port to recharge the built-in lithium polymer battery. Record for over an hour with a full battery charge.
1. Record - Record videos and photos with the Covert Pinhole Color Security Camera Pen
2. Connect - Connect the Covert DVR pen to a USB port
3. Watch - Watch recorded footage or view recorded photos
Sleek & Stylish
Fashioned in a desirable contemporary style, this Covert Pen DVR is classy and discrete.
3 Pen Ink Refills
Feel free to jot down notes anytime; the 3 included refills will keep your pen functional to the unsuspecting eye.
24/7 Lifetime Live Customer Support
Our customer support team can be reached by phone 24/7 or by email and live web chat services, so you always have access to an expert.
- Please note that this product does not contain an audio recording functionality. U.S. law states that it is a crime to sell or possess an electronic device which allows for covert interception of oral communications.
- Product may not be exactly as shown on the package. Some images are used for illustration purposes only.
- SVAT does not endorse any SVAT products for illegal activities. SVAT is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft or any other action that may occur while a SVAT product is in use by the purchaser.